Excursions, hiking, mountaineering...
Obviously there aren't any limits set for excursions in summer. Walking tours from beginners to advanced, to Alpine pastures and of course in the big Berchtesgaden National Park. We are looking forward to giving you advice and recommending special tours to you.
Berchtesgaden also offers very beautiful cycling tours from beginners to advanced. Some tours even reach to Salzburg and ahead. Of course, we help you to create your own programme by giving you special biking maps.
After exhausting activities, we advice visiting the "Watzmanntherme", an indoor swimming pool or in summer you may go to the "Achauerweiherbad", 15 min walk from us.
Trips and Excursions:
- Visit to "Eagle's Nest
- Lake Königssee Cruise and the peninsula of St. Bartholomew
- The village of Ramsau and beyond Lake Hintersee
(for fishermen we offer our own fishing area)
- Salt Mine - Marble Mill - Wimbach Gorge
-Cable car carries you to the summit of Mount "Jenner"; we sell tickets reduced in price.
Excursions in our region:
- Visit to Salzburg (20 minutes by car). The beautiful old city presents art, culture and many different museums. Salzburg is very recommendable because of its lovely Christmas market during the Advent season in winter.
- The "Chambers of Salt" with its amount of lakes
- The town of Bad Reichenhall combined with a visit to the Old Saline, spa garden and- concerts.
- Lake "Chiemsee" and its "Herrenchiemsee" Palace (70 km)